Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mama's Gonna Knock You Out

So tonight I was watching 'Last Comic Standing'...I kinda like this season, I think there's a good mix of comedians. My faves are Jim Tavare, the 'Maestro' (I love him, his comedy is so well-thought out and still very funny) and God's Pottery - although GP freaks me out a little because they never go out of character - which leads me to believe that the way they are is not an act - and it scares me to think that such people exist. Anyway, this week their challenge was to duke it out in the boxing ring with 'Your Momma' jokes. A few of my favorite jokes:

Your momma's so old, she was the waitress at the last supper. (Jeff Dye)
I should worship your momma, since in my country, cows are sacred. (Papa CJ)


In the second round, the comedians had to tell 'You Are Such A Hack...' jokes, and my favorite was from Jim Tavare:

You are such a hack, you make Carrot Top seem fresh.

Even though I totally hate her (I wonder if she's really stupid or its just an act? I'm leaning towards really stupid), I do feel bad that everyone went after Esther Ku. I realized that I hate the other girl, Iliza Scheslingwhatever more. What a b*tch. Lighten up, it's not survivor, it's a comedy show!

Last Comic Standing airs on Thursdays at 9 pm on NBC.

No comments: