Monday, July 7, 2008

Noooooooooooo

Ugh. That was the most craptacular moment in Bachelorette history. I can't believe she picked Jesse! My heart goes out to Jason. I've never been as emotionally invested in the outcome of the show as I have on this season's Bachelorette. Aaagh. I kinda had a feeling my boy wasn't getting picked, but I was hoping against hope. And when the moment arrived, it was like a punch in the gut. And to watch the guy on the 'After The Rose' special, ugh, my heart broke. He seemed really sincere and totally crushed....it was just not right. And I don't even know the guy! (My husband was watching me the whole time and probably thinking that his wife is really crazy. Totally cuckoo.) I really feel bad for Jason. I do hope that this totally gets him laid by hot girls for the rest of his life. Nothing less will make the universe right again.

No comments: